Friday: Welcome to Nile Cruise – Aswan Tour.
- Meet & Pickup from Aswan airport, Train Station or Aswan hotel.
- Meet your Egyptologist to start the tour with Visit Aswan.
- Easy trip to visit the magnificent Philae temple of goddess Isis,
- Visit Query of Granite & Unfinished obelisk which also another incredible location.
- Transfer to embark on Nile Cruise board.
- Lunch on board.
- Trip with Felucca (Traditional Sailing Boat) around Aswan Islands.
- Back to Nile Cruise for Dinner.
- Dinner following entertainment. Overnight on board (Aswan).
Saturday: Sailing on the Nile - Kom Ombo Visit.
-You will have an on-board breakfast on the Nile Cruise Ship.
- Optional tour to destinations such as Abu Simbel temple together.
- Have some lunch after which you will sail to Kom Ombo.
- Visit Kom Ombo temple, which is an allegiance Temple for gods Sobek & Horus.
- Walk from Kom Ombo temple to arrive Nile Cruise.
- In the evening you will cruise towards Edfu whereas you have an on-board dinner.
- Entertainment & Overnight at the Nile Cruise ship.
Sunday: Visit Edfu – Cross Esna Lock.
- Have your breakfast on board.
- Will set to tour the Edfu temple that is adherence to god Horus.
- You will the set dock to Esna Lock during.
- Have an on-board lunch as you proceed sailing towards Luxor.
- Arrive Luxor and visit the largest religious center in ancient Egypt (Karnak temples).
- Back to Nile Cruise as the banquet will also be taken on the board ship.
- Overnight on board.
Monday: Luxor Day Trip.
- After having your morning meal. You will disembark from the Nile Cruise.
- Option trip with hot air balloon above the temples of Luxor.
- You will be Provided with your guide to walk you through the Niles West Bank.
- In this tour, you will explore the valley of Kings (enter inside Three Royal tombs).
- Visit the Queen Hatshepsut temple at EL Deir El Bahri.
- Stop at the site of Colossi of Memnon to visit.
- You will then go back Luxor east bank to transfer to your nest destination.
- End our services with drop you to Luxor airport, Luxor train station on Luxor hotel.
*Please inquire us if you need transfer to Hurghada or Marsa Allam at Red Sea.